Magnus Walker & Partners is in the people business – so on the right we pay homage to some of our great British icons.
Who are we and what do we do?
Magnus Walker & Partners is a boutique provider of technology and change management resources to the financial services industry. Approximately two thirds of our work is placing executive interims and one third, placement of permanent candidates via search.
Who are our clients?
Our clients are investment banks, retail banks, fund managers, insurance companies, market infrastructures (exchanges etc) and because of our bias in change management, the management consultancies and vendors to these industries are also our clients.
Why use an Interim?
- No conflict of interest. Interims are not a 'slave to two masters' - they work for and are accountable to you and have no conflicting objectives to expand revenue, spot further opportunities, bring in more consulting colleagues etc.
- Cost effective. As mentioned earlier, working with an executive interim means that your company provides governance and oversight, and delivery responsibility is retained. The actual individual can often be the same person a consultancy would provide, though the costs are significantly lower. The choice is yours.
- Focused on your objective. Independent interims (as opposed to management consultancies) benefit from not having to be mindful of political capital spend - if necessary they can ruffle a few feathers in order to get your objectives achieved.
Why use Magnus Walker & Partners?
- Our knowledge and our networks. Our clients often use us as an alternative to management consultancy or systems integrators, because all of our Partners are ex-industry practitioners and our interims are 'tried and tested'.
- Competitive. Where the governance, oversight and outsourced delivery risk is not required, our charges are more akin to factory gate prices, with a small resourcing margin added.
- Quality. The executive interims however, are commonly exactly the same individuals who otherwise contract via the aforementioned management consultancies, making the quality of output of each solution, near identical.
- Track record. Talk is cheap in executive resourcing, we have excellent references and testimonials on our web site www.magnuswalker.com
Who are MW&P Interims?
Our interims range from CEOs, Heads of Business, Programme & Project Managers and implementation specialist etc., all with at least one (and often many) successful interim assignment completed and referenced.
If you need an interim to take you forward, or even get you started, then contact us now. 020 7194 7700 or email us here.
Our objective is to provide qualified, experienced resources to you at the best possible rates.
We have the industry knowledge and are structured to keep the cost to a minimum.
James Bond, code name 007, is a fictional character created in 1953 by writer Ian Fleming, who featured him in twelve novels and two short story collections.
Did you know? Fleming also endowed Bond with many of his own traits, including sharing the same golf handicap, the taste for scrambled eggs and using the same brand of toiletries.