Welcome to Magnus Walker & Partners.
Magnus Walker & Partners is a specialist change management and technology recruiter, resourcing interim and permanent candidates for the financial services industry.
Why use Magnus Walker & Partners?
- Our knowledge and our networks. Our clients often use us as an alternative to management consultancy or systems integrators, because all of our Associate Partners are ex-industry practitioners and our interims are tried and tested'
- Competitive. Where the governance, oversight and outsourced delivery risk is not required, our charges are more akin to factory gate prices, with a small resourcing margin added.
- Quality. The executive interims however, are commonly exactly the same individuals who otherwise contract via the aforementioned management consultancies, making the quality of output of each solution, near identical.
- Track record. Talk is cheap in executive resourcing, we have excellent references and testimonials on our web site www.magnuswalker.com
Why use an Interim?
- No conflict of interest. Interims are not a 'slave to two masters' - they work for and are accountable to you and have no conflicting objectives to expand revenue, spot further opportunities, bring in more consulting colleagues etc.
- Cost effective. As mentioned earlier, working with an executive interim means that your company provides governance and oversight, and delivery responsibility is retained. The actual individual can often be the same person a consultancy would provide, though the costs are significantly lower. The choice is yours.
- Focused on your objective. Independent interims (as opposed to management consultancies) benefit from not having to be mindful of political capital spend - if necessary they can ruffle a few feathers in order to get your objectives achieved.
Magnus Walker & Partners is in the people business – so on the right we pay homage to some of our great British icons.
Client on-boarding, KYC, AML Consultant.
London. £400 / day or permanent.
Our client is a global leader in client on-boarding lifecycle management software for corporate, investment and private banks.
Their award-winning solutions include on-boarding,......
Risk / Finance IT Consultant
Investment Banking – London and South Africa £900 / day ++
Our client is a global banking group, headquartered in South Africa.
Their investment banking division now seeks specialist consultants to join their......
Head of Retail Funds / Financial Services Practice.
London £100,000 base + bonus + benefits
Our client is a fast growing boutique management consultancy, focusing on institutional and retail investment management clients.
They now seek to hire a Head of Practice for......
The Queen's Guard and Queen's Life Guard are the names given to contingents of infantry and cavalry soldiers charged with guarding the official royal residences in London.
Did you know? A simple method of regiment identification is by observing the spacing of buttons on the tunic. The ascending number of buttons also indicates the order in which the regiments were formed.